Analytics cookies are used to track what pages on the website you visit.
1 large diced red onion
1 diced yellow pepper
1 diced green pepper
Rapeseed oil – preferably crushed
1 large clove of garlic peeled and sliced
1 tsp smoked paprika
1½ teaspoons cumin
500 g minced beef
250 ml beef stock
12 corn taco shells
1. Soften the onion and peppers in 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan over a low heat.
2. Cook the paprika, cumin and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the beef and stir until it has browned.
3. Pour in the stock, cover, and cook for 45 minutes, or until reduced and delicious.
4. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4.
5. Spread the taco shells out on a baking tray and place in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes until crisp.
6. Fill the shells with the meat, add salsa and guacamole and top with cheese or lay everything out and let everyone help themselves.